Thursday, May 23, 2013

Nurses Night at GRAND BALLROOM,BORNEO COVE HOTEL Sandakan

See the price?? RM50.00 for the delicious food and prizes of lucky draw~~ yeahh

This is my 2nd time to attend the nurses night party.  Theme of these party is flowery and closing the gaps among senior staff and junior staff, also relationships among nurses and doctor. "Closing the gaps la sangat kan", the groups in one dining table are from the same ward, that means closing the gaps?

Where is the Borneo Cove Hotel?? I will post in my next entries okey...heeeee

The best part of all the party in the world is dinner time!!!  nyum-nyum..I want food, I want food.. obviously i like to eat very much. That why laa I have big problems to loss my weight..haha


There are a few part that make this party so wonderful , 2st rank is blowing the biggest cake for all the nurses with a birthday song by all the audience , so affected my feeling lol...Sob sob sob I feel like someone was appreciated my job now~

3rd rank while the models with the beautiful dresses catwalk on stage. I'm very jealous to them because of their beautiful flowery dresses. I like modeling!!! hahahahhaa~~~~~you have big tummy lah shamira~~~

4th rank is dance.... but for me the party such of boring, because there are a lot of old lady dance on the stage. OMG, looked so childish and not suitable for the old lady. Where's the young nurses ek?


5th rank is lucky draw,  I was wondering why I'm not so luckiest?? I was join many lucky draw such as in the newspaper, magazine, TV but I dint get any, I have to loss my money and also lost the big prize..arghhhh!!! please give me the prizes~~



Snap-snap at the bored party

Me...ahaks~~

With my friends kak fara, lyiana,kak anne, rabi & me



KJMT in heart

My gorgeous eyeshah


Meet my Bos, sister Elsie

Please looked at her head~~~ nice x??



Gorgeous dresses, I like your dress... can i borrow?





Sorry if you, you & you do not understands of my English, hahahahaha...peace yaw! \/^,^\/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers